The company was founded in 1930 in Italy by Alfredo Corneliani. In 1950, his sons Carlalberto and Claudio founded and expanded internationally the haute couture house Corneliani, adding a new identity to its creations. Its clothes became a landmark in men’s fashion. Carouzos are the exclusive Corneliani dealers in Greece. Α&Μ undertook the design and construction of the new Corneliani store at the Golden Hall shopping mall on behalf of Carouzos.