Α&Μ Architects, is looking for ambitious, creative and team spirited partners, for the position of 3D Visualizer.
Our new partner should have:
- a degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 3+ years of experience in 3D design & visualization
- experience in international projects and proficient in English
- excellent knowledge of Autocad, 3D Studio Max with V-Ray / Corona for still images/animations/walkthroughs and Post production techniques (Premiere or After Effects)
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and career development prospects within the company. If the above conditions match your experience, submit your CV and your Portfolio (in .zip file, maximum volume 30MB) through our website: https://www.am-architects.gr/el/jobs .
The A&M Group is looking to hire ambitious team members with positive team spirit, for the position of Interior Design/Architect.
You must be confident working in all stages of design from initial concept to detail design, with a portfolio demonstrating a wide range of professional work. Good communication skills and confident in expressing ideas publicly are highly considered.
- Professional Degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3+ years of postgraduate professional experience
- Proficient AutoCAD, Adobe Suite.
- Proficient in English
- Strong portfolio
Demonstrable passion for interior design and architecture is essential.
Assisting projects at all stages of the design process.
Being conscious of budgetary restrictions when designing.
Tweaking existing information (plans/drawings/visuals).
Compiling mood and conceptual boards.
Excellent interpersonal skills with strong English language verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate at all levels in a variety of settings including a corporate environment and construction environments.
The successful candidate must be technically minded with a positive can-do attitude.
The individual must be highly organized, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and career development prospects within the company. If the above conditions match your experience, submit your CV and your Portfolio (in .zip file, maximum volume 30MB) through our website.
The A&M Group, is a Design Company specialized in providing Design & Project Management Services in Architecture, Engineering, Interiors, Graphics & Visual communications. It offers a wide range of services, or combination of services, for their corporate and private clients.
If you want to work in a fresh and dynamic environment, within the South Europe and EMEA Design Region and help reinforce the brand with unlimited potential, we want you on our team!
We are looking for a Marketing Administrator to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing presence across all media channels. We want you to take ownership of our marketing plan and activities, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and our media presence.
If you are diligent, driven, and results-oriented, your growth possibilities can fulfill your ambition.
* Design and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Monitor trends and best practices related to digital marketing
* Create marketing material (Brochures, presentations, advertising material)
* Manage and optimize our current Website.
* Participate and coordinate company’s new site development.
* Social Media administration and content creator (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
* Customer Relationship Management
* Coordinate the development of new microsites and webpages
* University Degree in Marketing or Digital Media or similar.
* Minimum 2 year's experience in digital marketing across a wide range of implementations
* Knowledge and at least entry level experience in SEO, Google Analytics, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM
* Proficient in English as EN becomes main communication company language.
* Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Team spirit and creative way of working and thinking
A&M offers full-time occupation in an excellent working environment and a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with prospects for career and personal development.
If the above conditions match your experience, submit your CV.
A&M is in search of dedicated associates for the position of Site Engineer, with 3-4 years of relevant experience in big scale projects and be familiar with compliance management systems according to ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001.
Our new associate should have bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineer (TEI) or Mechanical – Electrical Engineer. From his position he will work closely with the construction and finance department of the company.
- Relevant Experience in office spaces and small-scale building projects
- Familiarity with strict timetables and budgets.
- Familiarity with the subject of Electrical – Mechanical works
- Compliance with quality assurance, Health and Safety systems procedures.
- MS Project knowledge
Knowledge of MS Office program and English language is necessary.
All candidates should send their CV through our website.
Project Manager | Health & Safety Quality Manager (HSQE)
A&M is in search of dedicated associates for the position of Project Manager – Health & Safety Quality Manager (HSQE) with 5 years relevant experience in Project & Construction Management, international large – scale projects and familiarity with compliance management systems according to ISO 9001,OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
The new associate will cover the needs of our projects, the monitoring and development of internal processes. He/ She should have a degree of Civil Engineer, Mechanical – Electrical Engineer. From this position will work closely with the creative and construction department of the company.
- Relevant Experience in Project & Construction Management for office and commercial projects as well as in Health & Safety.
- Familiarity with strict timetables, budgets and quality control (specifications & standards)
- Knowledge of Project Management program and Reporting.
- Development and maintaining procedures for quality Systems, Health & Safety in work and internal inspections.
All candidates should send their CV through our website.
Payroll & HR Administrator
A&M Architects is in search of a Payroll & HR Administrator, ambitious, dependable, with a team spirit and eager to contribute.
- calculating and checking payroll and all relevant monthly reports (APD, FMY)
- handling all procedures relevant to personnel (hiring, resignations, annual leave, sick days etc.)
- handling all procedures relevant to the construction sites of the company’s projects and ensure compliance with labor and social security laws (SEPE notification, AMOE issuance, APD etc.)
- maintaining employee files and records
- addressing personnel issues and answering queries
- recording and implementing HR procedures and policies
Our new team member should hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, have at least 5 years of recent professional experience in a similar position, excellent knowledge of labor and social security laws as well as procedures relevant to construction sites, familiarity with payroll software (preferably Epsilon Net), proficiency in the use of MS Office and the English language. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are prerequisites.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, we will be happy to receive your CV. The company offers a competitive remuneration package, private insurance, a positive work environment and good career prospects within the company.